Error in Powershell

Aug 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Dear all,

I receive the following error when I executed the solution. Any idea what can cause this.

Bart

GAC    Version        Location
---    -------        --------
True   v2.0.50727     C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.SharePoint\12.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c\Microsoft.SharePo...
Unable to index into an object of type Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListCollection.
At C:\SPListSync\SPListSync.ps1:120 char:33
+       $spListParent = $spWeb.Lists[$ <<<< ParentlistName]
You cannot call a method on a null-valued expression.
At C:\SPListSync\SPListSync.ps1:124 char:50
+     $filteredParents = $spListParentCol.GetDataTable( <<<< ) | select * | out-datatable
Attempted to divide by zero.
At C:\SPListSync\SPListSync.ps1:131 char:15
+    $astep=100/$ <<<< filteredParents.Count

PS C:\Documents and Settings\moss_admin>

Coordinator
Aug 5, 2009 at 6:39 AM

Hi Bart,

You must have at least two or more entries in your lists - if not this error can occur.

Could you describe your lists (structure and field names) and post your configuration file here please?

Best regards
Jesper

Aug 5, 2009 at 8:07 AM

Hi Jesper,

I found my error.  I had put the url of my  subsite in the URL field instead of putting the subsite into the webname.

Very nice tool.

Regards,

Bart

From: JesperMChristense [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Sent: woensdag 5 augustus 2009 07:39
To: bart_huysmans@msn.com
Subject: Re: Error in Powershell [splistsync:64309]

Hi Bart,

You must have at least two or more entries in your lists - if not this error can occur.

Could you describe your lists (structure and field names) and post your configuration file here please?

Best regards
Jesper

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (splistsync@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email splistsync@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Aug 5, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Hello,

Good to hear that you got it to work and nice of you to post the solution.

Please rate the program if you like it :)