sync active directory users to sharepoint contacts list

Mar 2, 2009 at 2:49 PM
Hello

I have managed to get this utility to sync Active Directory users to a sharepoint contacts list successfully.

However it was noted that disabled users are listed with enabled users. I would like to not show disabled users.

I have edited the query used to display the users to exclude disabled accounts.

What I would like is the ability for splistsyc to remove entries in the child list that do not exist in the parent list.

for example day one there are 5 users

a
b
c
d
e

day 2 employee D leaves

a
b
c
e

are the employees that remain active in AD and are the only ones reported by the SQL query

I would like at this point for splistsync to see that D does not exist in the parent and remove it from the child


Is this possible?    
Mar 2, 2009 at 3:33 PM
Solved - ish

I have cheated.

I added the userAccountControl value to be sync'd but not displayed in sharepoint, then filter out 514 and 546 - which seems to hide disabled accounts successfully.
Nov 22, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Hi Graemeevans,

I execute  the Set-WSS-Contact-List-From-ActiveDirectory.ps1 file ,it will show all AD users in contact list ,its fine but my client requirment is 

 

Whenever user  modified his user profiles in contact list it will updated dynamically in AD. .for example 

i modifying  one of  user his first name in Contact list. when he click OK it will   updated contact list and  should updated in AD

 

This is very urgent  need help, it is deadline of my project , please if u know the solution please send me.......Waiting your reply

 

--thanks

Mansoor